- This page, Daniel O’Connell’s Sons Recruitment, is offered by
- MassHire Department of Career Services
Daniel O’Connell’s Sons Recruitment
Overview of Daniel O’Connell’s Sons Recruitment
SEEKING FIELD ENGINEERS & CONSTRUCTION MANAGERS TO JOIN US....
The successful candidate for these entry level positions will be assigned to work on a project site, under the supervision
of a Project Manager and Superintendent on the job.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Survey layout of control lines, establish various locations in relation to property lines.
- Interpret drawings and assist construction supervision and trades personnel in maintaining adherence to locations, dimensions and specifications.
- As-built survey of work in place, including generating electronic records.
- Estimate quantity of materials and related items for various aspects of the work.
- Interpret drawings for trade personnel, obtain corrections or clarification of drawings and provide or obtain any missing or additional information required.
- Quality control oversight of the work of various trades as required by project specifications.
- Work with and assist subcontractors in following drawings, specifications, quality standards and in coordinating details of scheduling.
- Maintain effective liaison with construction supervision, architects and engineers.
- Execute company safety requirements, including daily site inspection for conformance with company safety policy and OSHA standards
- Maintain project records and manpower reports. Update contract documents to reflect all supplemental information issued by the design team over the course of the project.
- Perform various other related or associated duties as assigned or as necessitated by the project.
- Two or four year degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related curriculum.
Join us at the career fair, or send a resume and cover letter to DOC Human Resources Department, 800 Kelly Way, Holyoke, MA 01040, or via e-mail to email@example.com.