- This page, Emergency Procurement (1-Hour Webinar), is offered by
- Office of the Inspector General
Emergency Procurement (1-Hour Webinar)
Contact for Emergency Procurement (1-Hour Webinar)
Office of the Inspector General - MCPPO program
Overview of Emergency Procurement (1-Hour Webinar)
We are offering a 60-minute live online webinar to discuss how to deal with emergencies while complying with our procurement laws. Please join us!
The webinar will help you answer questions such as:
- "What do I do when I need to get hand sanitizer for my school district – tomorrow?"
- "What do I do when the water heater for some of our housing units fails or pipes burst in town hall?"
In cases like this you need to act quickly AND act legally.
If the webinar does not answer all of your questions, our MCPPO staff members will also be available to answer your questions afterwards.
- Prerequisite: None
- Class Level: Basic
- Instructional Method: Online
- Advanced Prep: None
- Credits: 1
August 10, 2022 - Registration is closed.
2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Registration closes 2 weeks before a class starts.
- Blackboard® login details will be emailed to registrants.