- Posted: June 1, 2020 10 a.m.
- Last Updated: November 19, 2020 4:56 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Justice Reinvestment Policy Oversight Board Meeting
Overview of Justice Reinvestment Policy Oversight Board Meeting
Posted: June 1, 2020
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
Pursuant to the provisions of G.L. c. 30A, M.G.L. c. 7D, § 11, 940 CMR 29.00 et seq., and Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order pursuant to Chapter 639 of the Acts of 1950 Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, the Justice Reinvestment Policy Oversight Board will meet remotely on Wednesday, June 3, at 12:00pm via Webex. Board members and members of the public may join via a browser or by dialing in. Webex information is included on the following page.
Meeting has passed.
- Introduction remarks (Chair)
- Roll call
- Review and approve meeting minutes from May 19, 2020.
- Review draft regulations circulated by EOPSS pursuant to M.G.L. c. 6A, § 18¾.
- Discuss report.
- Member comments.
- Matters not reasonably anticipated by Chair.