- Posted: January 4, 2019 9:30 a.m.
- Last Updated: January 4, 2019 9:33 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Licensing Committee Meeting Topics of Discussion
Overview of Licensing Committee Meeting Topics of Discussion
Public Meeting of the BORIM Licensing Committee
Michael Medlock, M.D. and Paul Gitlin, J.D.
Public Session I
- Licensing Cases
The Committee will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L. chapter 30A, § 21(a)(1) and (7), for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than the professional competence, of an individual, or to discuss the discipline or dismissal of, or complaints or charges brought against, a public officer, employee, staff member or individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of applicants relevant to their applications for licensure and to discuss reports that are confidential pursuant to law.
Public Session II
- John Reinisch, M.D. – Short-term temporary faculty license
- Hiroshi Nakagawa, M.D. – Temporary faculty license
- Maximilian Schaefer, MB, BCh – Temporary faculty license
- Christina Weisheit, M.D. – Temporary faculty license
- Jared Conley, M.D. – Request for joint degree waiver of the seven-year rule
- Sarah Hill, M.D. – Request for joint degree waiver of the seven-year rule
- Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of the meeting
- Scheduling of future meetings