- Posted: November 15, 2019 1:18 p.m.
- Last Updated: November 15, 2019 1:22 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Licensing Committee Meeting - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Licensing Committee Meeting - Topics of Discussion
Information on the Public Meeting of the Licensing Committee
Presiding: Michael Medlock, M.D., and Paul Gitlin, Esq.
Public Session I
- Licensing cases
The Committee will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L. chapter 30A, § 21(a)(1) and (7), for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than the professional competence, of an individual, or to discuss the discipline or dismissal of, or complaints or charges brought against, a public officer, employee, staff member or individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of applicants relevant to their applications for licensure and to discuss reports that are confidential pursuant to law.
Public Session II
- Han Li, M.D. – Request for waiver of the seven-year rule
- Jennifer Frangos, D.O. – Medical school academic probation
- Suhas Gangadhara, M.D. – Nonrenewal of postgraduate training contract for failure to pass USMLE Step 3
- Prashant Yadav, M.B.B.S. – Temporary faculty license
- Eric Ko, M.D. – Request for joint degree waiver of the seven-year rule
- Review of Licensing Policies
- Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of the meeting
- Scheduling of future meetings