- Posted: March 26, 2020 1:06 p.m.
- Last Updated: March 26, 2020 2:13 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Licensing Committee Meeting - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Licensing Committee Meeting - Topics of Discussion
Information on the Public Meeting of the Licensing Committee
Lisa O'Connor and Deborah Levine, M.D.
Public Session I
- Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of the meeting
- Giorgio Giatsidis, M.D. – Temporary faculty license
- Dorothy Jung, M.D. – Medical school remediation
- Anezi Uzendu, M.D. – Medical school probation
Executive Session I
- Licensing cases
The Committee will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to Mass. General Law chapter 30A, § 21(a)(1) and (7), for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than the professional competence, of an individual, or to discuss the discipline or dismissal of, or complaints or charges brought against, a public officer, employee, staff member or individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of applicants relevant to their applications for licensure and to discuss reports that are confidential pursuant to law.
Public Session Il