- Posted: December 5, 2019 10:27 a.m.
- Last Updated: December 5, 2019 3:59 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice
Public Meeting Notice Mass Casualty Incident Committee
67 Forest Street, Marlborough, MA 01752
Overview of Mass Casualty Incident Committee
The Mass Casualty Incident Committee advises EMCAB and DPH on the planning and operation of the EMS Mass Casualty Incident (MCI) system and response in the Commonwealth.
- Routine Items:
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Introductions and future topics
- Open Meeting Law and Conflict of Interest
- State MCI Plan – Review 2016 Approved Plan and Discussion/Suggestions
- Current MCI Protocol – Review and Discussion
- MCI/Special Projects Update (Fire & EMS Mobilization Plan, MGH/RDHRS)
- Need for Education
- Data Collection/Analysis for MCIs
- EMAC Requests for Ambulance Strike Teams (evolving process)
- Goals for Committee