MassHire Central Career Center Virtual Job Fair
Overview of MassHire Central Career Center Virtual Job Fair
MASSHIRE CENTRAL CAREER CENTER - VIRTUAL JOB FAIR!
The Last Thursday of Every Month!
From 10:00am to 2:00pm
Taking Place from Your Computer, Tablet or Smartphone
Featuring employers from multiple industries!
Healthcare – Manufacturing – Transportation /Logistics and Warehousing – Food Service – Hospitality – Administration – Social Services – Sciences and Technology – Retail and Sales – And More!
Employers are from the Worcester, Milford, and Southbridge Areas!
How it Works:
PLEASE NOTE: MassHire offices are currently closed to the public. These events are taking place online.
The Virtual Job Fair is being held on Premier Virtual, an online platform that allows job seekers to view employers’ virtual booths, view the companies’ information, review their job openings, and submit their resumes. Job seekers and employers can also instant message and video chat each other through the platform.
Visit this link on YouTube to learn more about Premier Virtual.
- Interested job seekers must schedule themselves for the event on JobQuest, or by contacting the MassHire Central Career Center with their JobQuest job seeker ID number, in order to receive the unique link to join Premier Virtual, register and participate in the event. The registration deadline is the Tuesday before the event.
To schedule yourself on JobQuest, you must follow these simple steps:
- Login or register on JobQuest
- Go to the “Search Events” tab and search for “job fair” in the search bar
- Find the Worcester Career Center events on their respective dates and click the ‘schedule’ button on the right of the event.
The day before the event, you will be emailed the unique event link to Premier Virtual. Upon registering for the event on Premier Virtual, job seekers must provide their names, emails, phone numbers, MassHire/JobQuest job seeker ID number, and upload their resumes or a typed professional summary in PDF format in order to participate. Job seekers have the option to include a professional headshot on their Premier Virtual profile.
- Free for all job seekers and employers.
- This Event is Taking Place Online. MassHire Offices Are Closed!