- Posted: October 15, 2021 3:48 p.m.
- Last Updated: October 18, 2021 5:29 p.m.
- This page, October 21, 2021, DCR Special Commission Public Listening Session on Draft Report, is offered by
- Department of Conservation and Recreation Special Commission
- Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
Public Meeting Notice October 21, 2021, DCR Special Commission Public Listening Session on Draft Report
Overview of October 21, 2021, DCR Special Commission Public Listening Session on Draft Report
Please join the DCR Special Commission virtual public listening session, hosted by the UMass Donahue Institute, on October 21st, 2021 from 4:00pm - 6:00pm. The purpose of this Listening Session is to gather public input on the DRAFT DCR Special Commission report. The Special Commission was created pursuant to Section 100 of Chapter 41 of the Acts of 2019 primarily to respond to the following questions:
How can DCR:
- Improve transparency and accountability?
- Improve project planning, management, and execution?
- Maximize returns on the Commonwealth’s investment or leverage resources to support DCR’s mission?
- Should any of DCR’s operations or assets be transferred to others? Particularly urban parks and roadways?
When commenting, please consider the focus of the report (above) and reference the page number and section (if relevant).
Note: All members of the public will be able to speak for up to three minutes. The meeting may be recorded. All comments are part of the public record.
Please register in advance for this webinar
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Written comments will be accepted through October 28th, 2021 at 5pm. Please submit comments to the following email: email@example.com.