EEA seeks to protect, preserve, and enhance the Commonwealth’s environmental resources while ensuring a clean energy future for the state’s residents. Through the stewardship of open space, protection of environmental resources, and enhancement of clean energy, the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs works tirelessly to make Massachusetts a wonderful place to live, work, and raise a family.
Who we serve
The Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs serves:
- Commonwealth residents interested in outdoor recreational opportunities
- Energy consumers and power companies
- Residents and businesses interacting with environmental protection laws and regulations
- Clean energy companies and residents interested in clean energy
- Residents who work with animals