- Posted: November 21, 2019 9 a.m.
- Last Updated: November 21, 2019 9:26 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Panel of Justice-Involved Women Meeting
Contact for Panel of Justice-Involved Women Meeting
Executive Office of Public Safety and Security
Overview of Panel of Justice-Involved Women Meeting
The Panel of Justice-Involved Women will meet on November 25, 2019 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the McCormack Building, 1 Ashburton Place, Boston, 02108 in Conference Room #2, 21st Floor.
If any member of the public wishing to attend this meeting seeks special accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Michaela Martini at (617) 727-7775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Presentation by Rep. Barber and Rep. Khan
- Review/Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes from September 13, 2019 Meeting
- Changes at MCI-Framingham and other related updates
- Proposed/Pending Legislation - Dignity Act
- Report Deadline Discussion
- Scheduling Future Meetings
- Topics Not Reasonably Anticipated Within 48 Hours
- Public Comment