- Posted: July 17, 2019 10:34 a.m.
- Last Updated: July 18, 2019 12:41 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Panel on Justice-Involved Women Meeting
Contact for Panel on Justice-Involved Women Meeting
Executive Office of Public Safety and Security
Overview of Panel on Justice-Involved Women Meeting
A meeting of the Panel of Justice-Involved Women will be held on Friday, July 19th, 2019 at 12:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m. in Conference Room 1 in the McCormack Building.
If any member of the public wishing to attend this meeting seeks special accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Michaela Martini at (617) 727-7775 or Michaela.Martini1@mass.gov.
- Review/Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes from May 23, 2019 Meeting
- Presentation by David Giannotti of the State Ethics Commission
- Presentation by Senator Brownsberger
- Presentation by Allison Hallett on MCI-Framingham and Fact Sheet
- Member Discussion
- Data Collection/Subcommittee Discussion
- Future Agenda Items
- Re-scheduling August Meeting and Scheduling Future Meetings
- Topics Not Reasonably Anticipated Within 48 Hours
- Public Comment