Department of Agricultural Resources,
5th Floor Conference Room #1
- Pesticide Product Registrations: The Pesticide Board Subcommittee will consider, for registration the pesticide products in the following packet: #191010
- New Active Ingredients (NAI)
- Bacillus pumilus Strain BU-F-33, formulated in BA 2030 Red Biofungicide, EPA Reg. No. 71840-19, labeled for use on soybeans.
- Flutianil, formulated in Gatten Fungicide, EPA Reg. No. 11581-6-71711, labeled for use on apples, cantalopes, cucumbers, grapes, squash, and strawberries.
- Lipo-chitooligosacharide (LCO) SP104, formulated in Acceleron B-360 ST, EPA Reg. No. 524-639, labeled for seed treatment of corn.
- Special Local Needs Label Extension request:
- Avipel Dry (Hopper Box) (SLN No. MA-160002) to repel blackbirds and crows depredation of field and sweet corn seed. Request is to extend label expiration to 12/31/2019.
- Consideration of Remote Participation Policy. Follow up on previous discussions of remote participation at meetings, the Subcommittee will consider to adopt a remote participation policy based on the Open Meeting Law Guide.
- New Business