- Posted: March 13, 2019 12:26 p.m.
- Last Updated: March 13, 2019 12:36 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice
Public Meeting Notice Pesticide Board Subcommittee Meeting
1 Ashburton Place, Charles River Conference RM #10, 10th FL, Boston, MA 02108
Contact for Pesticide Board Subcommittee Meeting
Overview of Pesticide Board Subcommittee Meeting
The Agenda of the meeting is as follows:
- Pesticide Product Registrations: The Pesticide Board Subcommittee will consider for registration the pesticide products in the following packets: #190315
- New active ingredients:
Duddingtonia flagrans strain IAH 1297 formulated in the following products:
- Bioworma (EPA Reg. No. 91253-1), for mixing into feed, feed supplements and premixes to control infective worm larvae within the manure of grazing animals;
- Livamol with Bioworma (EPA Reg. No. 91253-2), a palatable feed supplement for mixing into feed to control infective worm larvae within manure of grazing animals.
Pronitridine (G77) formulated in:
- Centuro (EPA Reg. No. 84886-4), a nitrification inhibitor, fertilizer additive for use on canola, corn, rice, small grains, sorghum and wheat to delay nitrification of ammoniacal and urea nitrogen fertilizer.
- Consideration of Remote Participation Policy: Follow up on previous discussions of remote participation at meetings, the Subcommittee will consider adopting a remote participation policy based on the Open Meeting Law Guide.
- New Business