- This page, Spotlight on Schools Online Class, is offered by
- Office of the Inspector General
Spotlight on Schools Online Class
Contact for Spotlight on Schools Online Class
Office of the Inspector General - MCPPO program
Overview of Spotlight on Schools Online Class
This new three-part Spotlight on Schools class will focus on specialized issues and challenges confronting school officials and staff. It will provide school-specific training on Chapter 30B and other procurement issues to assist school officials and staff better navigate the procurement law. Each segment will include exercises and discussion.
Participants may take one, two or all three segments. However, to earn PDP credits, participants must complete all three segments. Although we are still developing the specific topics to be included in each segment, the following will most likely be the segment themes:
- Dealing with Potentially Problematic School District Contracts
- Procurement Challenges in the Current Market
- Responding to FAQs/Concerns from School Districts
- Prerequisite: None
- Class Level: Basic
- Instructional Method: Online
- Advanced Prep: None
Class dates: No session.
- Earn 3.5 MCPPO credits per segment
- Earn 10.5 PDP or 10.5 MCPPO credits if you take all 3 segments
$200 - All 3 parts
$99 - each part
You will need for Spotlight on Schools Online Class
Please see MCPPO online technical specifications.