You will need:
- The regular compensation (salary) for the position you retired from
This must be obtained from your former employer
- Your retirement allowance (pension + annuity)
This must be obtained from your retirement board
- This worksheet is intended for personal use only.
- Do not file this worksheet with your retirement board or with PERAC.
- This worksheet does not replace the Annual Statement of Earned Income
- If you exceed your allowable earnings, you must refund the excess amount to your retirement system.
- In addition to the compensation limits, no retiree is allowed to work more than 1200 total hours during a calendar year in public sector employment. Any hours worked beyond this hourly limit would also be considered excess earnings.
- You may contact Sandra King at PERAC for assistance at 617-666-4446, ext. 947 or email@example.com.