The Municipal Cybersecurity Awareness Grant Program (MCAGP) is available exclusively to government agencies in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The MCAGP helps government organizations mitigate their human risk as it pertains to cybersecurity.
The application period will close on January 10, 2024.
- Organizations shall have control over a network-specific domain
- Grant Signatory and designated Local Coordinator(s) must attend the program orientation
- Local coordinators will meet all deadlines associated with the program, including uploading user information and safelisting required for phishing campaigns
- Local coordinators will commit to reviewing the newsletter, which contains important program information, as it is released
- Local coordinators' administration of the program and partnership with OMST will directly influence overall success