The Municipal Cybersecurity Awareness Grant Program (MCAGP) is available to government agencies in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, including cities/towns, schools, libraries, water districts, public safety organizations, and planning commissions. The MCAGP includes end-user training modules and threat simulations that help government organizations improve their overall cybersecurity posture.
The application period for the Year Long and Abbreviated 1 Training Tracks is now closed. We will continue to accept applications for the Abbreviated 2 Training Track, which will run September-December, until July 15, 2023.
- Organizations shall have control over a network-specific domain
- Grant Signatory and designated Local Coordinator(s) must take part in the training
- Agree to all deadlines associated with the program, including: user information, safe listing, and phishing campaign tests
- Review the weekly newsletter, which contains important information about the program throughout the training period.
- Make a commitment to oversee the program. Time requirements may fluctuate over the course of the program, depending on the activity for the week and the size of your organization.