This page, Hiring Foreign Workers (FLC), is part of
This page, Hiring Foreign Workers (FLC), is offered by

Hiring Foreign Workers (FLC)

The Foreign Labor Certification (FLC) unit is responsible for assisting employers who anticipate a shortage of domestic workers to bring non-immigrant foreign workers to the U.S. on a temporary or seasonal basis.

In order to sponsor foreign workers for employment, employers must first seek labor certification through the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL). Once the labor certification is granted, employers must petition to the U.S. Department of Immigration and Citizenship for a work - visa.