Contact for Adopt-A-Visibility Site
The Details of Adopt-A-Visibility Site
What you need for Adopt-A-Visibility Site
The Adopt-A-Visibility Site Program is for people who want to assist in beautifying their community. Participants can include local interest groups such as:
- Garden clubs
- Chambers of commerce
- Scouting and youth groups
- Local businesses
Participants agree to provide - but are not necessarily limited to, the following services:
- Litter removal, setting up a schedule for routine patrolling of assigned areas
- Beautification/landscaping, installing of flowerbeds, shrubs, trees and other landscaping
- Mowing and trimming
- Vegetation management, clearing vegetation from walks, drains and curbing; weeding flowerbeds; thinning out wooded areas and clearing safety sightlines within highway layouts
Fees for Adopt-A-Visibility Site
Funding and materials for these projects are the responsibility of the participant.
How to apply Adopt-A-Visibility Site
To apply online, please email email@example.com.
Next steps for Adopt-A-Visibility Site
Watch the safety video on MassDOT's YouTube channel.
More info for Adopt-A-Visibility Site
We will provide:
- Safety training and guidelines, safety vests, hard hats and plastic litter bags for clean-up projects
- A sign recognizing the adopting group's contributions
- Names of participating groups to local media interested in covering Adopt-A-Visibility Site activities