Apply to use CM at-risk
Contact for Apply to use CM at-risk
CM at-risk or design-build application
The Details of Apply to use CM at-risk
What you need for Apply to use CM at-risk
Under M.G.L. c. 149A, § 4, the OIG will issue a Notice to Proceed when the public agency has demonstrated that:
- The public agency has authorization from its governing body to enter into a contract with a construction management at risk firm. The authorization shall include the results of any public vote if applicable.
- The public agency has the capacity, a plan and procedures in place and approved of by the governing body, where appropriate, to effectively procure and manage construction management at-risk services for the specific project and has retained the services of a qualified owner's project manager.
- The public agency has in place procedures to ensure fairness in competition, evaluation and reporting of results at every stage in the procurement process.
- The building project has an estimated construction value of $5,000,000 or more.
- The public agency has determined that the use of construction management at risk services is appropriate for the building project and states in writing the reasons for the determination.
- The public agency has procured the services of a designer. [M.G.L. c. 149A, § 3]
How to apply Apply to use CM at-risk
Email one copy of the application to:
Submit one copy of the application to:
Office of the Inspector General, One Ashburton Place, Room 1311, Boston, MA 02108