Board of Public Accountancy
The Details of Duplicate License/Change of Address/Change of Name Requests: Public Accountancy
What you need for Duplicate License/Change of Address/Change of Name Requests: Public Accountancy
If you are an INDIVIDUAL requesting to amend your license, please visit our ePlace portal.
If you are a FIRM requesting to amend your license, please provide the following documentation:
- Cover letter explaining reason for requesting name change.
- Copy of new partner(s), shareholder(s) Massachusetts CPA license if applicable.
- Firms with one owner that use multi names and/or use “& Co. or & Assoc.” in the firm name, please provide in the cover letter the name(s) of employee(s) with a MA CPA license and if employee is part-time or full-time and also include a copy of the employee MA CPA license.
- Verification/approval from the Massachusetts Secretary of State Office, Corporation Division (Articles of Amendment) Applicable if firm is a BC, PC, LLP & LLC.
- If you are changing the firm name and wish to receive a license printed with the new name, you MUST return the firm’s current license with the form below (under Downloads) and a fee of $27.00 in the form of a check payable to Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Do NOT mail cash.
Fees for Duplicate License/Change of Address/Change of Name Requests: Public Accountancy
Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Payments may be made with a check or money order. Please make checks or money orders payable to The Commonwealth of Massachusetts. DO NOT SEND CASH.
|Duplicate license with or without an address change||$17||each|
|Duplicate license with a name change||$27||each|
|Name or address change without duplicate license||$0||each|
How to register Duplicate License/Change of Address/Change of Name Requests: Public Accountancy
Mail your application (see Downloads below) along with payment and all required documentation to:
Division of Occupational Licensure
Attn: Landscape Architects
1000 Washington Street, Suite 710
Boston, Massachusetts 02118-6100