Register for an ePLACE Account
Contact for Register for an ePLACE Account
Division of Professional Licensure
The Details of Register for an ePLACE Account
What you need for Register for an ePLACE Account
ePLACE is an online portal where users can apply for a new professional license or renew an existing professional license in Massachusetts. Creating an account is quick and easy. Following these step-by-step instructions for creating an ePLACE account.
How to register Register for an ePLACE Account
- On ePLACE home page, you will see a message welcoming you to the ePLACE Portal.
- In the grey “Login” box, click New Users: Register for an Account.
- Create a Username and Password
- Enter a word or phrase you see in a picture to ensure you are a valid, human user, then click Continue Registration.
- Once you have successfully registered an account, you will be notified with the following message: "Congratulations. You have successfully created an account with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ePLACE. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail.”
Next steps for Register for an ePLACE Account
If you have already have an existing license that you'd like to view, change or renew, you can link it to your new ePLACE Account.
More info for Register for an ePLACE Account
Reminder: If you are a current license or permit holder, you must link this ePlace account to your record before you can complete transactions such as a renewal or amendment.