More about:

Register for information about an offender

Our Victim Services Unit would like to help you register for offender information.

Victim Service Unit

The Details

What you need

If you need assistance with registering for notification, we'll need:

  • Your name
  • The offender's name
  • Your date of birth
  • Your contact information

How to request

You may contact the Victim Services Unit by phone:

(978) 369-3618

You may also contact the Victim Services Unit by email:



Tell us what you think