Report a workplace accident

When workplace health and safety is not considered, accidents happen. Find out how to report accidents involving public employees.

Executive Office of Public Safety and Security

Department of Labor Standards (DLS)

The Details   of Report a workplace accident

What you need   for Report a workplace accident

A public employee is an employee of a state, county, or municipal entity. Police, fire, and emergency management systems (EMS) departments must report injuries that occur to public employees. This applies particularly to EMS response, amputation, loss of an eye, hospitalization, or fatalities.

How to report   Report a workplace accident

Call (508) 616-0461 extension 9488.

Next steps   for Report a workplace accident

Thank you for your report

Contact   for Report a workplace accident

100 Cambridge Street, Suite 500, Boston, MA 02114
4 Summer Street , Room 212, Haverhill, MA 01830
Senator William X. Wall Experiment Station, 37 Shattuck Street , Lawrence , MA 01843
1 Federal Street, Building 101, 3rd Floor, Springfield , MA 01105
Taunton Career Center Building, 72 School Street , Taunton, MA 02780
Hadley Building, 167 Lyman Street , Westborough , MA 01581

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.