Report public benefit fraud
Contact for Report public benefit fraud
Bureau of Special Investigations Contact Information
The Details of Report public benefit fraud
What you need for Report public benefit fraud
The Office of State Auditor Suzanne M. Bump's Bureau of Special Investigations uses tips from the public to identify potential fraud in our public benefit programs.
Using the methods below, please provide as many details as possible about the alleged public benefit fraud, including:
- the name and address of the individual suspected of committing the fraud;
- any potential aliases of the individual suspected of committing fraud;
- the details of the suspected fraud
- your relationship with the individual suspected of committing the fraud; and
- any additional information that may help our investigators.
All information is accepted in confidence, and promptly reviewed upon receipt.
Please note, in order to maintain the integrity of our investigations, we are unable to provide updates on ongoing or potential investigations that result from tips we receive.
How to report Report public benefit fraud
However, you can also report suspected fraud via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
However, you can also report suspected fraud by calling (617) 727-6771 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Outside of these hours, dial extension 500 to leave a message.