Request public records from EOTSS
Contact for Request public records from EOTSS
Michelle Burwell - Records Access Officer for EOTSS
The Details of Request public records from EOTSS
What you need for Request public records from EOTSS
Here are a few tips when building your public records request:
- When requesting public records, please provide a reasonable description of the records sought and a preferred format, if any, for receiving public records that are available in electronic form.
- Public agencies must adhere to the law requiring them to secure personally identifiable information and prevent unwarranted invasions of privacy. Documents containing such information must be redacted carefully before releasing, expanding time needed for production. Consider how you might revise your PRR to exclude records containing such information.
- Consider how you can narrow the scope of your request to expedite the production process. The first four hours of work performed to respond to a PRR will be performed at no cost. After that, the agency may charge up to $25 per hour.
- For additional information about making a request or filing an appeal, see Chapter 121 of the Acts of 2016.
- To help avoid delay in responses, please consider whether your public record request would more appropriately be directed to a secretariat or agency. Each secretariat and agency has a designated RAO who will receive and respond to public records requests.
How to request Request public records from EOTSS
The Executive Office of Technology Services and Security (EOTSS) encourages you to make a public records request (PRR) online.
You can also email our Records Access Officer, Michelle Burwell, at email@example.com.
Telephone requests may be accepted at the discretion of the RAO. You can reach our Records Access Officer, Michelle Burwell, at 617-626-4527.
You can also submit a public records request via mail. Please send your requests to:
Michelle Burwell, Primary RAO
Executive Office of Technology Services and Security
One Ashburton Pl., 8th Floor
Boston, MA 02128