- This page, Submit a Public Records Request, is offered by
- Massachusetts Parole Board
Submit a Public Records Request
Contact for Submit a Public Records Request
Records Access Officer
The Details of Submit a Public Records Request
What you need for Submit a Public Records Request
Here are a few tips when making a public records request:
- When requesting public records, please provide a reasonable description of the records sought and a preferred format, if any, for receiving public records that are available in electronic form.
- Public agencies must adhere to the law requiring them to secure personally identifiable information and prevent unwarranted invasions of privacy. Documents containing such information must be redacted carefully before releasing, expanding time needed for production. Consider how you might revise your public records request to exclude records containing such information.
- Consider how you can narrow the scope of your request to expedite the production process. The first four hours of work performed to respond to a public records request will be performed at no cost. After that, the agency may charge up to $25 per hour.
How to request Submit a Public Records Request
The Parole Board encourages you to make a public record request online.
You can also email our Records Access Officer.
You can submit a public records request via mail. Please send your requests to:
Stacy Book, Primary RAO
12 Mercer Road
Natick, MA 01760