- Massachusetts General Hospital: Dr. Alice Newton, who is the medical director of the hospital’s Child Protection Team and an assistant professor at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Newton serves on the Massachusetts Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Board and the board of the Massachusetts Children’s Alliance. She is a member of the Suffolk County Child Fatality Review Team and the Massachusetts Shaken Baby Prevention Coalition.
- Boston Children’s Hospital: Dr. Hiu-Fai Fong, who is a staff physician on the hospital’s Child Protection Team in the Division of General Pediatrics and an instructor in pediatrics at Harvard Medical School.
- Baystate Medical Center: Dr. Stephen Boos, who is the medical director of the Baystate Family Advocacy Center, an associate professor at the University of Massachusetts Medical School, and an adjunct associate professor at Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Boston University School of Social Work: Professor Mary Elizabeth Collins, the chair of the Social Welfare Policy Department.
- Boston University School of Social Work: Professor Ellen DeVoe, who is the director of the Doctoral Program in Social Work and Sociology and the founding director of the university’s Trauma Certificate Program.
- National Children’s Alliance: Will Laird, the state government affairs officer.
- Massachusetts Children’s Alliance: Tom King, the executive director.
|Date published:||December 7, 2017|