Log in links for this page
- This page, Assistive Technology, is offered by
- Department of Developmental Services
Assistive Technology Services consist of three distinct components:
· Assistive Technology Evaluation of the assistive technology needs of an individual, including a functional assessment of technologies available to address the individual's assessed needs and support the individual to achieve outcomes identified in his or her individual support plan.
· Assistive Technology Devices covers the cost of assistive technology equipment consistent with the AT assessment.
· Assistive Technology Training includes the set-up of AT equipment, education and support that aids an Individual in the use of assistive technology equipment and devices as well as training for the individual's support network (paid/unpaid) or who are otherwise substantially involved in activities being supported by the assistive technology equipment and devices.