A virtual meeting with the Chief Justice and Court Administrator for the Massachusetts Bar
Chief Justice Paula Carey and Court Administrator Jon Williams were joined by Trial Court Department Chief Justices in an hour-long forum on the measures in place to ensure the safe reopening of courts and the efforts and initiatives underway to ensure the delivery of justice.
The meeting covered general information including:
- Overview of Court Department Standing Orders
- Reopening Timeline & Court Practices
- Environmental Controls & Entry Screening at Courthouses
- Access to Clerks and Registers Offices
- Continuance of virtual hearings & remote processing, wherever possible
- Questions & Answers
Video: Roadmap to Reopening- A Virtual Meeting with the Chief Justice and Court AdministratorSkip this video Roadmap to Reopening- A Virtual Meeting with the Chief Justice and Court Administrator.
|August 30, 2022