Remote/virtual court services
What to expect when you come to court
How to access Trial Court Law Libraries and Court Service Centers remotely
This video provides an overview on how to access Trial Court Law Libraries and Court Service Centers remotely.
This video is also viewable in Spanish and Portuguese.
A virtual meeting with the Chief Justice and Court Administrator for the Massachusetts Bar
Chief Justice Paula Carey and Court Administrator Jon Williams were joined by Trial Court Department Chief Justices in an hour-long forum on the measures in place to ensure the safe reopening of courts and the efforts and initiatives underway to ensure the delivery of justice.
The meeting covered general information including:
- Overview of Court Department Standing Orders
- Reopening Timeline & Court Practices
- Environmental Controls & Entry Screening at Courthouses
- Access to Clerks and Registers Offices
- Continuance of virtual hearings & remote processing, wherever possible
- Questions & Answers
|Last updated:||August 3, 2021|