Remote/virtual court services
What to expect when you come to court
What to Expect When You Are Summoned to Jury Duty
Courthouses across the state are gradually reopening to the public and resuming jury trials. This video tells you what to expect when you are summoned for jury service.
MassLegalHelp video: Asking for a restraining order during the COVID pandemic
If you are isolated in your home with someone who is hurting you physically, emotionally, or sexually, help is available. Learn more below.
A virtual meeting with the Chief Justice and Court Administrator for the Massachusetts Bar
Chief Justice Paula Carey and Court Administrator Jon Williams were joined by Trial Court Department Chief Justices in an hour-long forum on the measures in place to ensure the safe reopening of courts and the efforts and initiatives underway to ensure the delivery of justice.
The meeting covered general information including:
- Overview of Court Department Standing Orders
- Reopening Timeline & Court Practices
- Environmental Controls & Entry Screening at Courthouses
- Access to Clerks and Registers Offices
- Continuance of virtual hearings & remote processing, wherever possible
- Questions & Answers
|Last updated:||November 12, 2020|