Bolton Flats WMA: High water has flooded areas of Bolton Flats WMA to the north and south of Route 117. No pheasants will be stocked at Bolton Flats this season. Birds will be redistributed to other locations in the area.
- Each year, quail are stocked at Frances Crane WMA and Myles Standish State Forest.
- NOTE: The stocking schedule is subject to change due to factors including equipment failure, personnel, inclement weather, high water, or other unforeseen circumstances.
- See a list of featured pheasant stocked Wildlife Management Areas
- Review pheasant hunting regulations
- Review quail hunting regulations