Responsibilities and authority regarding motor vehicle excise.
Log in links for this page
- This page, Issuing motor vehicle excise bills, is offered by
- Division of Local Services
Issuing motor vehicle excise bills
Municipal assessors, collectors, and others work with the Registry of Motor Vehicles to prepare motor vehicle excise bills. These resources provide additional information on how excise is calculated, bills are calculated, and abatements and exemptions are granted.
Table of Contents
Who is involved with this process
Introduction to motor vehicle excise
- How Motor Vehicle Excise is Assessed (Video)
- Motor Vehicle Excise Abatements (Video)
- Motor Vehicle Excise Exemptions (Video)
- Motor Vehicle Excise Webinar (Video)
- Motor Vehicle Excise: A Guide for Assessors (from Course 101) Handbook (PDF)
- Motor Vehicle Excise: A Guide for Assessors (from Course 101) Module (Video 101)