To assure all kinship caregivers in Massachusetts can easily find supportive services online and with assistance from Kinship Navigator staff to help cultivate strong, stable and successful families.
Who we serve
The Kinship Navigator program provides help, assistance, tips, support, guidance
and advice for all familial caregivers throughout the Commonwealth including:
- Kinship foster parents caring for children involved with the Massachusetts Department of Children and Families (DCF)
- Kinship caregivers involved with Probate and Family court.
- Families with informal caregiver arrangements
Ask a question about the Kinship Navigation Program.
How can we help
Kinship Navigator staff act as a point of contact for kinship caregivers statewide and their families.
We assist with navigating services such as:
- Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA)
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
- Department of Children and Families (DCF)
We connect kinship caregivers to community resources including:
- Family Resource Centers
- Massachusetts Grandparents Commission
- Support Groups
- Mental Health and Counseling
- Food & Nutrition Assistance
- Legal Services
- Support for kinship caregivers who have a family member struggling with substance misuse
Ask a question about the Kinship Navigator Program.
Boston, MA 02111