List of Mass Violence Services by Massachusetts County

Find resources around the Commonwealth to help you. Services available in each Massachusetts county are listed below. If a county is not listed below, it means MOVA doesn't fund mass violence services in that county specifically. If you are looking for services in a county not listed, please contact MOVA at 617-586-1340 or If it is an emergency call 911.

Table of Contents

General Resources


  • If you, a family member, or a loved one has been the victim of a violent crime, you can fill out an application with the Victim Compensation and Assistance Division of the Massachusetts Attorney General's Office. They are able to provide financial assistance to eligible victims of violent crime for uninsured medical and dental care, mental health counseling, funeral and burial costs, and income lost due to the inability to work.


  • If you are a Deaf or Hard of Hearing victim of an act of mass violence, help is available.
    • The Massachusetts Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (MCDHH) provides services for Deaf and Hard of Hearing victims of crime.
    • The National Deaf Hotline has advocates available 24/7 for crisis intervention, education, and referrals for Deaf survivors.


Statewide - All Counties

Middlesex County

Norfolk County

Plymouth County

Suffolk County

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.