Video: Mass4YOUSkip this video Mass4YOU.
GIC health insurance coverage is not required to access the many Mass4You EAP work/life and other support services. Through Mass4You, GIC benefits-eligible employees and their families can find easy access to a comprehensive suite of free, confidential support available 24/7, including:
- Three in-person or Tele-EAP (virtual) counseling visits per issue per year – at no cost
- 30-minute telephonic or in-person legal or mediation consultation per issue per year– at no cost
- Guidance from a financial advisor to help with debt, foreclosure, financial planning, and more
- Get referrals for a variety of Work-Life convenience services: child care, elder care, and more
- Access to Optum’s 24/7 confidential Substance Abuse Treatment Helpline and a licensed clinician
No formal enrollment is required.
2024 Mass4YOU Emails
2023 Mass4YOU Emails
Digital & Print Posters
Contact for Mass4YOU: Employee Assistance Program (EAP)