- Increase by 10% over baseline the number of children up to age 14 from low-income racial and ethnic minority communities in the cities of Worcester and Holyoke who visit the dentist/dental hygienist each year.
- Disseminate what we have learned about project methods and results; using what we have learned, develop plans for statewide adoption of best practices to reduce oral health disparities for Black and Hispanic children.
- Engage community members in a participatory process to develop a Health Disparities Profile and Community Engagement Plan
- Improve oral health access through:
- Regular dental visits
- Oral health homes
- Disseminate results and develop a statewide oral health equity plan