Probate and Family Court Request for copies form (PFC 18)

Use to order a copy of a court record, such as a divorce judgment or a decree of guardianship. Request form & payment must be mailed to the court division where the case is/was docketed.

Table of Contents



Alternative form

Most users should use: Request for copies form (PFC 18)

If you need to save a partially filled-out form, you may choose to use the Alternative Form.

Alternative Request for copies form

This version of the form allows you to save a partially filled-out form to finish later or for re-use. This form must be downloaded and opened with Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer. 

For instructions on how to open, see What to do if you can't open court PDFs.

For more information or assistance

For assistance, please email

Date published: November 24, 2020

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.