- Open Monday - Friday
- Open to northbound HOV traffic 5 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Open to southbound HOV traffic 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. (Monday-Thursday) and 2 p.m. - 7 p.m. (Friday)
* Days and hours may be adjusted for holidays, weather events and/or accidents. Please check @MassDOT on Twitter for updates.
- Open to vehicles less than 5 tons with 2 or more occupants. Electric/hybrid vehicles also require 2+ occupants.
- Open to buses and motorcycles
- Nothing-in-tow allowed
- The speed limit is 55 MPH, the same as for the other highway lanes in the area.
- On I-93, the Southeast Expressway
- Starts near Furnace Brook Parkway in Quincy (Exit 8)
- Ends near Morrissey Boulevard in Boston (Exit 13B)
- 5.4 miles long
* Once in the HOV lane, drivers do not have access to exits