COVID-19 Updates and Information
If you wish to learn more about COVID-19, the MA Reopening Plan, COVID-19 safety requirements, what financial and well-being resources are available to you, and more, please visit the Department of Public Health’s Covid-19 Updates and Information page.
If you wish to learn more about the options available to you if you need to quarantine due to COVID-19, please visit the Rights for Quarantined Essential Workers page.
If you wish to learn more about wage and hour issues related to the coronavirus public health emergency, please visit the Fair Labor Division’s Frequently Asked Questions About COVID-19: Employee Rights and Employer Obligations.
If you wish to learn more about COVID-19 Vaccination please visit the following pages:
- DPH COVID-19 Vaccine in Massachusetts
- DPH Massachusetts’ COVID-19 Vaccination Phases
- DPH COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions
- DPH COVID-19 Vaccination Locations
- Frequently Asked Questions About COVID-19 Vaccination
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination
- EEOC What You Should Know About COVID-19 and the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and Other EEO Laws
- DPH Trust the Facts, Get the Vax Campaign
- CDC FAQs about COVID-19 Vaccination in the Workplace for Employers
- CDC FAQs about COVID-19 Vaccination in the Workplace: For Workers
- CDC Toolkit for Essential Workers
Complaint about a business that is non-compliant with the reopening orders
If you wish to report a business that is not compliant with the COVID-19 reopening orders, please visit the Governor’s Reporting Non-Compliance page.
Complaint about the travel order, face coverings, gatherings, or other public health rules
If you wish to report concerns about non-compliance with the Commonwealth’s travel advisory quarantine, face covering, gathering, or other public health rules, please visit the Department of Public Health’s complaint form.
Complaint about retaliation related to workplace safety
If you believe your employer has retaliated against you for engaging in protected activity, please contact OSHA as soon as possible to file a complaint within the legal time limits.