Daily COVID-19 Vaccine Report
Updated daily by 4 p.m.
The Daily COVID-19 Vaccine Report includes the most currently available information on:
- Vaccine doses shipped to MA
- Number of vaccine doses administered including number of people partially and fully vaccinated
- Percent of total doses administered
Weekly COVID-19 Vaccination Dashboard
Updated each Thursday by 5 p.m.
This weekly dashboard features information on COVID-19 vaccine supply distribution, administration, and other data for Massachusetts. Key metrics include:
- Number of doses of vaccine shipped and administered;
- Number of people vaccinated;
- Vaccine distribution numbers by county;
- Age and race/ethnicity breakdowns of those receiving vaccines; and
- Vaccines administered by different types of providers
Previous reports: Archive of COVID-19 Vaccination Reports
Vaccine-related press releases
- February 17, 2021:
Baker-Polito Administration Announces Vaccine Appointment Booking for Individuals Ages 65+, Individuals with 2+ Certain Medical Conditions to Begin on February 18th
- February 16, 2021:
Baker-Polito Administration launches targeted outreach initiative in 20 hardest hit communities to increase equity in COVID-19 vaccine awareness and access; $1m to support vaccination in historically underserved communities
- February 12, 2021:
Massachusetts Passes More Than One Million Vaccine Doses Administered, 20,000 Appointments Available at Mass Vax Sites, & COVID-19 Vaccination Call Center Extends Hours to Assist Residents 75 and Older
- February 12, 2021:
- February 10, 2021:
See more: Press releases related to COVID-19
Vaccine Emergency Use Authorization
Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine:
- FDA issued Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the second COVID-19 vaccine on December 18, 2020
- Massachusetts COVID-19 Vaccine Safety and Efficacy Evaluation Task Force Memo, published December 21, 2020: Evaluation of Safety and Efficacy Data for Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine mRNA-1273
Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine:
- FDA issued Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the first COVID-19 vaccine on December 11, 2020
- Massachusetts COVID-19 Vaccine Safety and Efficacy Evaluation Task Force Memo, published December 14, 2020: Evaluation of Safety and Efficacy Data for Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
Additional information for providers: FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)
Massachusetts Interim Draft COVID-19 Vaccine Plan and Executive Summary
On September 16, the CDC released its COVID-19 Vaccination Program Interim Playbook and template, requiring all U.S. states to submit an Interim Draft COVID-19 Vaccine Plan by October 16, 2020.
As the CDC continues to update the playbook with new information, the MA plan will be updated accordingly, culminating in a final detailed implementation plan once a COVID-19 vaccine becomes available.
On October 26, Massachusetts submitted its COVID-19 Vaccination Plan Executive Summary.
- Sign up for COVID-19 and vaccine alerts
- The CDC provides frequent updates on this Frequently asked questions about COVID-19 vaccines webpage.
Mass.gov quick links
- Current status of the COVID-19 vaccine distribution timeline:
- Map of COVID-19 vaccination locations, sign up and eligibility information:
- Frequently asked questions:
- Information for vaccine providers: