Log in links for this page

Information for Students of Closed Occupational Schools

Students of closed occupational schools may be eligible for a tuition refund and may be able to get a copy of their records or transcript.

If your school closed unexpectedly and you were not able to complete your studies, you may be eligible for a tuition refund or to participate in a "teach-out" of your program. Check the closed school bulletins page for information. If your school is no longer open and you need a copy of your records or transcript, check the closed schools and student records page for information.


1000 Washington Street, 7th Floor, Boston, MA 02118


To receive written instructions on how to submit an application, renew your license, change your name or address, request a duplicate license, or obtain a verification of license, please email us at: Email Office of Private Occupational School Education at occupational.schools@mass.gov



Help Us Improve Mass.gov  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.