The MassDOT Office of the Administrative Law Judge essential function is to make fair and impartial decisions on disputes involving the Massachusetts Department of Transportation, including:
- construction contract disputes appealed from decisions of the Chief Engineer
- appeals from the denial of outdoor advertising permits by the Department's Division of Outdoor Advertising
- contractor appeals from decertification of disadvantaged minority business enterprises
- appeals from decisions of the Department’s Right of Way Bureau pursuant to the requirements of 49 CFR Part 24 §24.10
- other matters as assigned by the Secretary of Transportation
All the PDF reports reproduced below are on file and have signatures on the originals.