Motor Fuel

Massachusetts requires a license to sell motor fuel at retail.

No retail dealer shall engage in the business of selling motor fuel or automotive lubricating oil at retail without first procuring from the division a license for each station, store, garage or other establishment at which this said business is to be conducted.

What would you like to do?

Image credits:

Help Us Improve with your feedback