News Notice to all members of the Massachusetts Bar

  • Superior Court

In counties in which the conversion to Masscourts has taken place, please be advised that all changes to your contact information ( i.e. firm changes, phone and address changes) must be made directly with the Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers.

This can be done electronically at:

Superior Court 

The Superior Court Department is a statewide court that handles both criminal and civil actions.