Related to:

What would you like to do?

Showing results

Apply for a nursing home administrator license 

Looking to get your nursing home administrator license? Apply here.

Renew your nursing home administrator license 

New Mandatory Training Requirement: Please be sure to be in compliance with the Acts of 2014, Chapter 260 training on Domestic & Sexual Violence before proceeding to online renewal.

Check a health profession license 

You can check the status of a health profession license, permit, certification, or Massachusetts Controlled Substances Registration (MCSR) online.

Transfer a nursing home administrator license (application for reciprocity) 

Are you registered as a nursing home administrator in another state or jurisdiction? You can transfer you license to Massachusetts through an application by reciprocity.

Apply to be a nursing home administrator in training (AIT) 

Looking to receive training in nursing home administration? Apply here.

Request an address change, name change, or duplicate license for nursing home administrators 

If you are a licensed nursing home administrator, you can use these steps to request a name change, address change, and/or a duplicate license.

Apply for approval status for your continuing education program for nursing home administrators 

Do you run a continuing education (CE) program for nursing home administrators? You can apply for initial or renewed approval status here.

Petition for retired nursing home administrator status 

Nursing home administrators can petition the Board to request their licenses be placed on retired status. A retired status is a non-disciplinary status.

Request a Certified Statement of Licensure from a Health Profession Board of Registration 

You may need a certified statement of licensure from one of the health profession Boards of Registration to obtain licensure in another state.