This page, What would you like to do?, is part of

What would you like to do?

Showing results

Apply for a pharmacy license 

You can apply for a pharmacy license here. This page does not cover nuclear pharmacy licenses.

Renew your pharmacy and controlled substance licenses 

Do you need to renew your pharmacy/nuclear pharmacy and controlled substance licenses? You can do both online.

Check a license 

You can check the status of a health profession license, permit, certification, or Massachusetts Controlled Substances Registration (MCSR) online.

Apply for a pharmacy controlled substance registration 

Pharmacies, nuclear pharmacies, and wholesale distributors must apply to carry and handle controlled substances.

Apply to change information on an existing pharmacy 

If you need to relocate, change the manager, or transfer the ownership of your pharmacy, you can apply here.

Request a duplicate license 

Learn how to request a duplicate license for your facility. This applies for pharmacies/pharmacy departments, wholesale distributors, brokers of prescription drug products, and nuclear pharmacies.

Request approval for a pharmacy renovation or expansion 

Do you need to renovate or expand your pharmacy? You must get approval from the Board of Registration in Pharmacy before you begin.

Petition for a waiver of the provisions of 247 CMR 

Is your pharmacy practice of a special, limited, or unusual nature as compared to regular pharmacy services? You can apply for a special or limited use pharmacy or pharmacy department permit.

Request a Certified Statement of Licensure from a Health Profession Board of Registration 

You may need a certified statement of licensure from one of the health profession Boards of Registration to obtain licensure in another state.