Related to:

What would you like to do?

Showing results

Find a Problem Animal Control agent 

Licensed Problem Animal Control (PAC) agents can be hired by landowners. If a wild animal is damaging your property or posing a threat to your safety, you can call a PAC agent for advice or for a home visit.

Find a wildlife rehabilitator 

If you find a sick, injured, debilitated, or orphaned animal, you may decide to contact a rehabilitator. A licensed wildlife rehabilitator can care for the animal and attempt to return it to the wild.