Seal Your Criminal Record

Depending on the conviction and the amount of time that has passed, you may be eligible to seal your criminal record.

Request not to seal criminal records

under G.L. c. 276, §100C, paragraph 1

If you received a letter from the court stating that your criminal records will be sealed and you do not want your records sealed, complete the form by clicking the blue box below and send it to the Commissioner of Probation.

Contact Information


1 Ashburton Place, Room 405, Boston, MA 02108


(617) 727-8483

Related Services

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.