Pursuant to 950 C.M.R. 32.05, EOTSS is posting electronic copies (or links to electronic copies) of certain public records.
- EOTSS does not create any final opinions, decisions, orders, or votes from agency proceedings.
- EOTSS’ annual reports are available here: http://www.mass.gov/anf/docs/itd/massit-strategic-priorities-update-june-2016.pdf.
- EOTSS does not have regulatory authority and does not promulgate any regulations.
- EOTSS does not conduct hearings or issue any notices therefore.
- Winning bids for public contracts with EOTSS are all available on the CommBuys system: www.commbuys.com.
- EOTSS does participate in two state grant-making programs. Information about the Community Compact Information Technology Grant Program is available at: http://www.mass.gov/governor/administration/groups/communitycompactcabinet/itgrants/. Information about the Digital Connections Partnership Schools Grants is available at: http://www.doe.mass.edu/grants/2015/DCPSG/.
- EOTSS does not conduct any meetings that are subject to the open meeting law.
- EOTSS’ budget for the 2017 Fiscal Year
- Information about EOTSS spending and capital budgeting in prior fiscal years is available on the Comptroller's CThru website.