An official website of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
This page, Find permanent housing, is part of
This page, Find permanent housing, is offered by

Find permanent housing

Agencies and coordinators can help you find permanent housing.

If you need help finding affordable housing the Massachusetts Association of Community Action may be able to assist you.

If your family is experiencing homelessness or is at risk of becoming homeless, the Residential Assistance for Families in Transition (RAFT) Program is a homeless prevention program funded by the Department of Housing and Community Development. RAFT provides funds to assist eligible families. To find a regional RAFT agency, contact the Housing Consumer Education Center at (800) 224-5124.

If you are eligible for emergency assistance, Homebase may be able to help with funding for getting started in a new home.